lauantai 26. toukokuuta 2012

Finds from Bloggers Flea Market

Today I went to visit the bloggers flea market at Nosturi. I ended up being the first(customer) there and arrived at ~8.15AM (the doors opened at 9.00AM). I thought it would take at least 30 minutes to walk there, but instead it was something like under ten minutes ^^
Well anyways, here's what I bought except for one supercute ruffleshirt, but I didn't manage to take a good picture of it :/ Maybe next time!!

Beige and purple/white striped shorts both for 7€!
Black/floral ruffle shorts 3€
Ruffle lace top 3€
White jacket 3€
And these lovelies <3 Real leather and only for 4€!! These need some fixing though!
 On another subject, I've been hired!! I will work as a graphic artist trainee for the next 4 months and will finally make a bit more money than as a student!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti