tiistai 31. joulukuuta 2013

December♥Challenge

Hello again! I can't remember if I have ever been this active here, but I wanted to post my part of our Gyaru Finland December blog challenge! The topic this month was to show your everyday look and your dressed up look!


The one on the left was taken today and the one on the right is from last autumn! I wish I would've had two new pictures but I don't think I have any pictures of me being dressed up that I haven't posted here, haha ^^'

Anyways! I work in an office so it would be okay for me to look as dressed up as I want, we don't have any dress codes or such. But as I am quite a sleepy person I can't be bothered on most mornings :'D I actually decided to take a picture of myself today as a good example although it's actually not completely truthful, since today was a bit of an exception. But it's a good contrast! I didn't do my hair at all, nor did I have any make up. I also didn't wear any jewelry. Usually on work days I curl my hair a bit, put some eyebrow pencil and eyeliner and have some rings or a necklace. Clothes-wise this is pretty much what I always wear. Usually I have skinny jeans, a top and some sort of knit. Color of choice is pink and white, and I like floral pattern~ I do have regular contacts but they sometimes start itching so usually I just wear my glasses on most days. I have never had long nails since even my own nails start bugging me if I need to type on the keyboard.

On dressy days I have uncomfortable heels, wig (since I wasn't blessed with nice hair), circle lenses, more makeup than usually with some false lashes, my nicer clothes and so on. I don't have different wardrobes for normal and more fancy days, I try to mix them, but sometimes I feel my normal look is too boring for my prettiest clothes :'D I kind of would want to turn my normal look nicer as well, but at least for now I am too lazy.


I also did some shopping recently! I love snowflakes so I needed to get these earrings! I am not crazy about the black snowflakes though, I think I'll try to paint them pink or something.
Also I got all excited about nails this Sunday since Pin and Ronja both had such nice nails! I just bought these cheap ones from sale, they were actually just 3€ :'D They have their own glue but I heard such horror stories of people removing their nails that were glued on that I decided to get those nail stickers instead so I can only wear them for a day or so! Well, I couldn't find them from Helsinki so I have to order them from online! Can't wait to try them on! *3*

Hope you all had a great year and the next one is going to be even better! Off to new challenges!
Happy New Year 2014! (。◕ ∀ ◕。)♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti